At Gordonborck School we are extremely proud of our school uniform. We believe that a school uniform is important. Our uniform policy can be accessed using the link below:
All children must wear the uniform and we encourage them to maintain a good standard of clean and tidy dress in school.
Children at Gordonborck must wear our school uniform. Our uniform consists of:
- a purple Gordonbrock sweatshirt or cardigan with Gordonbrock logo;
- polo shirts can be purple with Gordonbrock School logo or plain white;
- grey school trousers / skirt / shorts / pinafores or purple gingham dresses;
- tights can be black, grey, white or purple but no leggings
- ssensible shoes for school i.e. with straps/ velcro / lace up fastening.
- own choice of coats, jackets etc. suited to the season;
- Gordonbrock book bag or rucksack with Gordonbrock logo
- Children are not allowed to wear jewellery except for a small wrist watch and stud earrings
PE Kit: Children in Reception and Years 1-6 require a kit which they can change into for PE.
- Plain white, round neck short-sleeved t-shirt and plain black / navy shorts.
- Autumn Term: plain white, round neck short-sleeved t-shirt and plain black / navy tracksuit bottoms or joggers and thier school sweatshirt (if it is cold) & velcro fastening trainers.
- Spring & Summer Term: plain white, round neck short-sleeved t-shirt and plain black / navy shorts & velcro fastening trainers.