We are pleased that you are considering applying for a reception place at our school for your child.
We understand that starting school is a big step in a young child’s life and we aim to help you with your choice by providing you with all of the information you need about our school.
We believe that seeing the school environment is a really important part of decision making when it comes to your child's education and therefore would like to invite you to look at school on one of our designated open events, which we will be holding on 10th November and 11th November 2021.
Please use the following links to book your tickets:
- 10th November 2021 at 9:30am: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/170003532141
- 11th November 2021 at 9:30am: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/190918320837
- 15th November 2021 at 9:30am: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/196407368727
- 26th November 2021 at 4:00pm: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/215493415607
- 30th November 2021 at 9:30am: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/215489052557
In the meantime, as an initial introduction to our school, we would invite you to find out more about our school by using our website. The best place to start is with tour 'Information for Prospective Parents' page via the link below:
We look forward to meeting you.
- Due to the limited number of spaces tickets are limited to parents of children who are due to start in Reception classes in September 2022.
- Admittance to this event is via ticket only. You will not be able to attend if you have not registered for a ticket.
- Children do not require a ticket.
- In line with governent guidance (set out in Face coverings: when to wear one available at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own) we would ask that you wear a face covering when inside the school.