Introducing Gordonbrock's Eco Club
In September 2019 we started an Eco Club.
We have decided that our main priorities are:
- Making sure everyone understands climate change
- Making a cleaner school environment
- Educating everyone on how to have cleaner air in our local area
- Reducing single plastic use
- Educating children on endangered animals
- Being a more sustainable school
We also had a brainstorming session on ways that we can achieve this and came up with lots of fantastic ideas including running assemblies and charity events, awarding eco-certificates, having a dedicated ‘eco day’, putting an ‘eco tip’ in the Gordonbrock Weekly every week and running a gardening club.
Watch this space for more announcements and to find out more about the work we are doing.
Miss Connelly and the Year 6 Eco Club