I wanted to thank the staff and students of Emerald 1, 2, and 3 for their outstanding participation, confidence, teamwork, listening, behaviour and performances during our recent workshops with the children. Some of the children’s five senses poetry about the weather was inspiring, and others showed a wonderful sense of humour. For example, one group’s last line was “Sunny weather smells like I’ve burnt the bacon!”. They used both orchestral and classroom percussion instruments to great effect, some of them incorporating melody, harmony rhythm, and even creating pieces in A-B-A form.
Latest Letters Home
- July 23, 2019Last Day of Term
- July 24, 2019Summer Term Holidays
- September 2, 2019INSET DAY - School Closed to Pupils
- September 3, 2019INSET DAY - School Closed to Pupils
- September 20, 2019Jeans for Jeans Day