Parents have voted for Gordonbrock School to be a uniform school.
Children should wear:
- grey school trousers/skirts/shorts and pinafores;
- girls can wear purple gingham dresses;
- a Gordonbrock sweatshirt or cardigan;
- polo shirts can be purple, (available also from school) or white;
- tights can be black, grey, white or purple;
- leggings can be worn underneath a skirt or pinafore (black, grey or white);
- shoes should be sensible for school i.e. with straps/velcro/lace up fastening (no Crocs please). If sandals are worn they must be worn with socks or tights; and
- children are able to wear the coat of your choice.
Please ensure that all items brought into school are labelled so that if they are mislaid we are able to return them via your child's class.
Children in Years 1-6 require a kit which they can change into for PE.
This kit should be labelled with your child's name and sent to school in a bag which can stay in class all half term.
Children with pierced ears should wear studs or small sleepers, no other jewellery should be worn.
Reception children have only indoor PE and this is done in knickers and vests.
|Indoor||Shorts and short sleeved t-shirt||Shorts and short sleeved t-shirt|
|Outdoor||Tracksuit and Velcro fastening trainers or plimsolls||Shorts and short sleeved t-shirt & Velcro fastening trainers or plimsolls|
Ordering School Unifrom
Please click on the link below to download our School Uniform Form.
Payment will be taken on collection of uniform only.