Children at Gordonbrock should wear:
- grey school trousers/skirts/shorts and pinafores;
- girls can wear purple gingham dresses;
- a Gordonbrock sweatshirt or cardigan;
- polo shirts can be purple, (available also from school) or white;
- tights can be black, grey, white or purple;
- leggings can be worn underneath a skirt or pinafore (black, grey or white);
- shoes should be sensible for school i.e. with straps/velcro/lace up fastening (no Crocs please). If sandals are worn they must be worn with socks or tights; and
- children are able to wear the coat of your choice;
- Children with pierced ears should wear studs or small sleepers, no other jewellery should be worn.
Children in Years 1-6 require a kit which they can change into for PE.
This kit should be labelled with your child's name and sent to school in a bag which can stay in class all half term.
Reception children have only indoor PE and this is done in knickers and vests.
|Indoor||Shorts and short sleeved t-shirt||Shorts and short sleeved t-shirt|
|Outdoor||Tracksuit and Velcro fastening trainers or plimsolls||Shorts and short sleeved t-shirt & Velcro fastening trainers or plimsolls|
Please ensure that all items brought into school are labelled so that if they are mislaid we are able to return them via your child's class.
Ordering School Unifrom
School Uniform can be ordered via the school office.
Please click here to download our School Uniform Form.
Placing & Collecting Your Order
- To order school uniform please complete a Gordonbrock School Uniform Order Form, which is available on our website or from the school office.
- Once completed the form should be emailed to the school office (firstname.lastname@example.org) or handed in to the school office. Please Note: the office are able to accept hand delivered order forms between 8:30am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday or anytime for forms sent by email.
Collecting Your Order & Exchanges
- Collection of uniform orders can be made from the office on Tuesday afternoons between 2pm to 3pm and Thursday mornings between 9am to 11am. In most cases your order will be available to collect during the next designated collection time. If any of the items you have ordered are out of stock we will contact you.
- You are able to exchange purchased uniform as long as it has not been worn, washed, is stained / marked or have any pet hair on it. Please note: exchanges can only be made on Tuesday afternoons between 2pm to 3pm and Thursday mornings between 9am to 11am.
- Payment can be made by cheque or cash. Please Note: cheques should be made payable to Gordonbrock Primary School with your child’s name and class, your name and address and a cheque guarantee card number written on the reverse.