Keep up to date with the latest news by reading the GB Weekly.
You can view and print letters that have been sent home with your child here.
View & print term dates here.
Keep up to date with with what your child is doing in class by having a look at the class pages.
Home learning consolidates and reinforces skills and understanding in literacy, numeracy and other curriculum areas, and provides opportunities for parents/carers and children to work together.
There are many ways in which you can support your child's learning at home visit our Home Learning page for more information and tips.
Find out what's happening in school in the next few weeks:
- January 25, 2018Year 1 & 2 Multi-Skills Tournament
- January 25, 2018Year 1 Assembly
- February 2, 2018Year 1 & 2 Dads Breakfast
- February 5, 2018Children's Mental Health Week
- February 6, 2018Safer Internet Day
For a more detailed overview of the diary please click here.