Find out what's happening in school in the next few weeks:
- November 19, 2018Road Safety Week
- November 21, 2018A4 School Trip - The Tower of London
- November 22, 2018Reception and Years 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 - Flu vaccine
- November 23, 2018A5 School Trip - The Tower of London
- November 23, 2018Open Morning (click for more info. For prospective parents only)
- December 5, 2018Choir Performance - Turning of the year concert
- December 6, 2018Nursery Carols @ 2pm
- December 7, 2018Gordonbrock Winter Fair @3.30pm
For a more detailed overview of the diary please click here.
Home learning consolidates and reinforces skills and understanding in literacy, numeracy and other curriculum areas, and provides opportunities for parents/carers and children to work together.
There are many ways in which you can support your child's learning at home visit our Home Learning page for more information and tips.
E-Safety - Information for Parents
New technologies inspire children to be creative, communicate and learn. However, while the internet is a great resource, it is important that children and young people are protected from the risks they may encounter. Find our more here.