Find out what's happening in school in the next few weeks:
- January 31, 2019Year 4 Buddhism Workshop
- February 1, 2019E3 visit to Horniman Museum
- February 1, 2019Years 1 & 2 Dads' Breakfast - 8am -8.50am
- February 4, 2019Parents Booking System Goes Live (Click for more info)
- February 5, 2019Safer Internet Day - Whole School
- February 7, 2019E1 visit to Horniman Museum
- February 7, 2019Year 1 Class Assembly - Parents / Carers welcome
- February 8, 2019E2 visit to Horniman Museum
For a more detailed overview of the diary please click here.
Home learning consolidates and reinforces skills and understanding in literacy, numeracy and other curriculum areas, and provides opportunities for parents/carers and children to work together.
There are many ways in which you can support your child's learning at home visit our Home Learning page for more information and tips.
E-Safety - Information for Parents
New technologies inspire children to be creative, communicate and learn. However, while the internet is a great resource, it is important that children and young people are protected from the risks they may encounter. Find our more here.