Find out what's happening in school in the next few weeks:
- May 22, 2018Reception class - Vision & Hearing Test
- May 23, 2018Year 4 School trip - St Hilda's Church
- May 24, 2018Reception Assembly
- May 25, 2018Nursery School trip - Mudchute Farm
- May 25, 2018Last day of school before half term break
- May 25, 2018London History Dress up Day
- May 25, 2018Cake & Fruit Day
- May 28, 2018Half Term Break
For a more detailed overview of the diary please click here.
Home learning consolidates and reinforces skills and understanding in literacy, numeracy and other curriculum areas, and provides opportunities for parents/carers and children to work together.
There are many ways in which you can support your child's learning at home visit our Home Learning page for more information and tips.
E-Safety - Information for Parents
New technologies inspire children to be creative, communicate and learn. However, while the internet is a great resource, it is important that children and young people are protected from the risks they may encounter. Find our more here.