Extra Curricular Activities
To register your child for a club please use the links at the bottom of this page to download the relevant form and return to the office with the fee payable.
When applying for club places please note:
- Please apply for a maximum of two clubs only per child.(Children may still apply to TeachSport clubs, Taekwondo and Chess in addition to the clubs managed by the school.)
- If you are applying for more than one club please apply for each club on a separate form.
- Please do not indicate first and second choices.
- Priority will be given to children who haven't already attended the club during this academic year.
- If you would like your child to continue with music lessons (Guitar/Strings/Brass) you must submit a new application with full payment by the closing date to secure their place. Places will not be held on the assumption that a child will continue with lessons but priority will be given to children continuing with music lessons.
- Fees for School Clubs must be paid within 7 days of notification that your child has been allocated a place on a club. Please don not hand in any money with the form unless directed otherwise by a member of the school office.
- Fees for Music Lessons, Chess Club and Taekwondo should be handed in with the form.
- Fees for Teachsport Clubs must be paid via a cheque or online payment only. We are unable to accept any cash payments for these clubs.
- We do keep waiting lists for clubs that are full.