Extra Curricular Activities
At Gordonbrock our children enjoy a range of clubs that take place during and after school.
Spring Term Club Timetable 2019: Please note there will be no clubs on 14th & 15th February 2019.GB Club Timetable Spring 2019
To register your child for a club all forms can be downloaded below.
When applying for club places:
- Please apply for a maximum of two clubs only per child.(Children may still apply to TeachSport clubs, Taekwondo, Yoga and Chess in addition to the clubs managed by the school.)
- If you are applying for more than one club please apply for each club on a separate form.
- Please do not indicate first and second choices.
- Priority will be given to children who haven’t already attended the club during this academic year.
- Fees for School Clubs (green form) must be paid on ParentPay and the completed application form returned to the school office. Payments must paid on to the ParentPay System.
- Fees for Music Lessons (orange form), Chess Club, Yoga and Taekwondo can be paid via cash or cheque, all payments should be handed in with the form to the school office.
- Fees for Teachsport Clubs must be paid via cheque or on the Teachsports website.
- Please note School clubs (Green form) / Teachsports are unable to accept any cash payments for these clubs.
- We do keep waiting lists for clubs that are full.
To download any club application forms, please click here.