Extra Curricular Activities
At Gordonbrock our children enjoy a range of clubs that take place during and after school.
See below the Summer Term club timetable:GB Club Timetable Autumn 2018
To register your child for a club all forms can be downloaded below. All forms to return to the school office with the fee payable.
When applying for club places please note:
- Please apply for a maximum of two clubs only per child.(Children may still apply to TeachSport clubs, Taekwondo and Chess in addition to the clubs managed by the school.)
- If you are applying for more than one club please apply for each club on a separate form.
- Please do not indicate first and second choices.
- Priority will be given to children who haven’t already attended the club during this academic year.
- Fees for School Clubs must be paid in advance that your child has been allocated a place on a club. Payments must be handed in with the form.
- Fees for Music Lessons, Chess Club and Taekwondo should be handed in with the form.
- Fees for Teachsport Clubs must be paid via a cheque or online payment only. We are unable to accept any cash payments for these clubs.
- We do keep waiting lists for clubs that are full.
To download any club application forms, please click here.